Welcome to the Unit 7 Support Pages: Meeting Needs
These pages are designed to support A level Health and Social Care students through examined unit 7
Many more resources and activities will be coming soon
Key Study Areas:
1. How health and social care services are organised.
2. Changes in law affecting health care provision in the last 20 years.
3. The use of care plans by health care professionals.
4. The factors which affect health care professionals in their work.
5. The ways in which health care provision is monitored and regulated.