Lesson 2 Development
Starter - promenade your face partner - what was hyperinflation and what problems did it cause for Germany and Germans? then Stand and Share
1. Table challenge - Starter worksheets - team effort then tables Stand and Share
2. Pair Share
a) What does ILRIM stand for and what does it help us explain?
b) What were the strengths and weaknesses of the Weimar Constitution?
c) In what ways did the Versailles Treaty cause problems for Germany?
d) What were the causes and consequences of the hyperinflation of 1923?
3. Watch the clip and fill in as much of the back of the sheet as you can
4. Now use the PPT and pages 14-16 of your textbooks to have you extend the your knowledge
5. Plenary: Complete the crossword in pairs
6. Homework essay - what were the causes and consequences of the hyperinflation in Germany in the 1920's