Making a Research Methods Assignment Pie!
1. Step One - Write an introduction explaining why there is social research in health and social care (see textbooks)
2. Step Two - Add a big dollop of information on all the different research methods and their advantages and disadvantages (lessons, textbooks, web site)
3. Step Three - Season lightly with a link section which explains what are you are going to research, why, and what is known about this topic already (background reading to develop a hypothesis)
4. Step Four - Add a section explaining your hypothesis and what research methods you intend to use explaining why you have chosen them - whisk gently
5. Step Five - DO THE RESEARCH then bake on regulo 6
6. Step six - Let cool, then taste - after tasting, Evaluate BOTH your research findings and your choice of methods